market watch

Current Time:
16:45:49 (GMT)

Last 24 Hours:

Volume:
3,057,534

Value Traded:
L$3,406,612.32

View Prospectus

General Details

Company: Touchet Group Corporation (TGC)
Outstanding Shares: 2,500,000
Company Website: http://www.touchetgroup.com

Board of Directors

Chief Executive Officer: Jc Brink
Chairman: Blissfully Obscure
Executive Director: Jake Forager
Executive Director: Hans Becloud

Prospectus

CEO's Real Life Name: Jasper Touchet
CEO's Real Life Location: Ontario, Canada

Cash on Hand: L$1,500,000.00
Land Owned: 458,752m2
Land Value: L$15.00/m2
Net Tangible Assets: L$8,381,280.00

Monthly Income: L$1,500,000.00
Monthly Expenses: L$550,000.00

Chairman's Letter

The Touchet Group Corporation owns and manages private sims. To give an example of how strong our company is, we developed a new sim "Devoted" and within 2 weeks the sim was 85% rented and sold. As the person responsible for the growth of the Touchet Group Corporation, I can assure you that we will return higher dividends each quarter as we branch out to more sims.


Business Overview

The Touchet Group Corporation essentially operates by rescuing sims that the owner can no longer manage. We then turn the sim into a habitable area with a unique design. The CEO also holds positions on several other companies in which feed into the Touchet Groups overall earnings. These companies include, Rapid Media and Planes, Trains & Automobiles.

We have found that by strategic planning and the appropriate customer service, we can achieve our goals, relatively easy. The officers and staff are known to be in world 18+ hours per day working and meeting new clients. A this time we are able to accommodate 9 foreign languages and offer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We are a consolidated organization with many resources and offerings. We have ties in land, building, scripting and marketing.


Business Strategy

Our business strategy is to offer the highest level of customer service and support, while maintaining properties that the normal Second Life user can afford and appreciate. Over time, we have found several methods of strengthening this effort and are ready to more the next sim.

On average we have developed and rented most sims within one month. By completing the process so quickly and efficiently, it is great for the earnings and low on unwarranted expenses.

Business Strengths

We pride ourselves in having the best customer service in the industry. We are available and happy to help our tenants and clients. By taking the extra step, we surpass our competition and grow more and more each day.

We also have an amazing management team that is highly skilled.

Market Overview

The land market is Second Life is always changing and very demanding. Since the removal of first land by Linden Labs, we have noticed a large portion of residents turning to private estates. Not only are private estates a great option, they also provide for a better landscaping, less blocked views, and better sim performance (i.e. no lag.)

Use of Capital

We intend to use most of the capital to fund the addition of new private sims, expansion of our organization, and the renewal of the enhanced banking system. Approximately 65% of the capital will go into the acquisition and development of new sims. The remaining 35% will allow us to resume the scripting process of our enhanced banking system.


Risk Factors

As with anything in SL, as long as the community continues to grow and LL continues to prosper, so will we. With out current success rate, we do not anticipate any significant risks for loss.

Management

Our CEO JC Brink has extensive knowledge of the industy, as he works in Real Estate Information Development in RL. WIth this experience and the addition of a noble personality, he always finds time to get to know the tenants and residents, which in turn builds longer relationships and further, solid growth.

COO, Blissfully Obscure, works in Graphics Design in RL and brings that experience to SL in the form of building. With literally thousands of builds in world already, she is a welcome addition to our management team.

CIO, Hans Becloud, works in Linguistic Data Communications in RL and brings this experience to SL in the form or translation and data management. Currently, he speaks 9 languages and has given us the ability to offer services to a larger realm of clients.



Second Life® and Linden Lab® are registered trademarks of Linden Research Inc.