market watch

Current Time:
01:21:58 (GMT)

Last 24 Hours:

Share Volume:
1,599,887

Value Traded:
L$2,131,435.72
WIC$7,894.21

View Prospectus

General Details

The prospectus is created as an offer document for a new or existing company seeking to raise capital from either private or public investors using an Initial Public Offering (IPO). In some situations a private company not using a stock market will create a document known as an Information Memorandum. Both documents set out to provide detailed information about the company, its mission, strategy, operations, financial information and investment risks.

Company: Mystik Designs (MDS)
Outstanding Shares: 2,500,000
Company Website: www.mystik-designs.com

Board of Directors

Chief Executive Officer: Mystik Boucher
Chairman of the Board: Thurston Hallard
Chief Financial Officer: Pangea Stonewall
Inside Director: Atlas Saintlouis

Prospectus

CEO's Real Life Name: Shania Stewart
CEO's Real Life Location: Nashville, Tn.

(Real life details are optional as the WSE is a fictional securities exchange based on avatars in the virtual world of Second Life.)

Cash on Hand: L$1,513,000.00
Land Owned: 65,536m2
Land Value: L$11.00/m2
Net Tangible Assets (NTA): L$$2,233,896.00

(NTA is calculated as the total assets of a company, minus any intangible assets such as goodwill, patents and trademarks, less all liabilities divided by Shares Outstanding. Also known as "net asset value", NAV or "book value", BV.)

Monthly Revenue: L$611,000.00
Monthly Expenses: L$86,000.00

Chairman's Letter

Hello to everyone interested in investing in Mystik Designs. I would like to tell you a bit about what we do as a team to operate our financial goals in SecondLife.

First and foremost, we are highly rated designers and scripters. We strive on creating quality products at affordable rates and we will continue to do so.

We have decided to go public with our Company to gather capital for a major expansion which will soon be made public after completion.

Business Overview

MDS currently develops custom buildings, products and has since opened a small store to offer competitive products, some of which are business orientated and learning tools for the new and older SecondLife users.

Business Strategy

For the most part our Strategy will remain confidential as we gather more resources to implement our plans, and structure MDS for our shareholders.

Business Strengths

MDS has many strengths when it comes to operating a company within SecondLife.

To name a few;

1. Knowledge of creation within SecondLife, including but not limited to scripting, prim sculpting, advertising and marketing.

2. Business and profit oriented staff. Among our Directors are Sim owners, managers and creators. Each of our staff has concluded business in a way which will provide MDS operations with vital input on creation, marketing and sales of our items and/or services.

3. People oriented staff. Meaning MDS's primary focus is on end-user satisfaction. We don't conclude business unless our clients are satisfied in a way which is consistent of word-of-mouth referrals.

Market Overview

Our major source of income are business owners, island owners and the average SecondLife resident interested in earning an income.

Our estimated growth depends strongly on helping someone create and grow businesses within SecondLife, thus allowing us for a very stable position while the demand for such services exist and are ever growing at a rapid pace.

Our income has grown roughly 48% since our IPO application. We forecast roughly a 20% or more growth each month, depending mainly on account creation within SecondLife itself.

Use of Capital

The use of MDS capital after IPO will help us to structure Mystik Designs in a way which which is consistent with providing Shareholders with a above-average return on their investment, making way for a huge value increase of our stock.

We plan to continue our business as is and have currently begun talks on creating a product which will sweep SecondLife residents by storm.

MDS has set aside 40% of the capital needed for our latest venture, with the remaining 60% coming from Shareholders and future profits.

Risk Factors

As with any business, a risk is present always, be it minimal or not. MDS is proud to conclude that we're a minimal risk company which reaches out to a wide array of Residents for it's primary growth.

Each agreement we reach for content creation is backed by a 50% deposit, thus allowing MDS Shareholders to profit on projects that aren't even in their final phase, and protecting MDS from fraudulent agreements.

Management

We currently have 4 directors.

Mystik Boucher - Founder & CEO
Thurston Hallard - Chairman of Board
Atlas Saintlouis - Outside Director
Pangea Stonewall - CFO




Second Life® and Linden Lab® are registered trademarks of Linden Research Inc.